TERMS OF PURCHASING & DELIVERY INFO
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going live.
- We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers as necessary.
- If we change our prices during the time you have purchased your products we will honour the given price at the time of purchase if check out has been completed.
- If your checkout is complete and a new promotion starts but you have yet to receive the products, Pupcakes Dog Bakery cannot honour this promotion to the consumer.
- Due to our products being handmade, each one may differ slightly. All weights stated are the minimum.
- All products and applicable delivery/postal fees are not subject to UK VAT at this time (October 2021
Delivery & Postage
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery aim to dispatch all products within 10 working days unless otherwise stipulated.
- All products will be sent via Royal Mail tracked 48 excluding cakes which are sent using royal Mail 24.
- All orders will arrive in waterproof packaging to prevent damage.
- We do not check if an item has been received , therefore it is the customers responsibility to inform us of non receipt of goods within 5 days of your dispatched notification .
- Delivery areas currently include the UK & Northern Ireland only. We regret that due to current regulations, we are unable to accept orders to be delivered outside those specified.
- FREE DELIVERY : we offer free delivery on all orders of £10 or more within a 5 Mile radius of LL114QS (Please be aware we can not give set delivery times but its generally between 10-3 mon/friday)Orders will be placed in a safe place if you are not home.
- COLLECTION :Available with prior arrangement , if choosing this option please email/message once orders placed so we can arrange delivery time.
Personalised Cakes & Treats
- All personalised cakes and similar products need a minimum of 10 days notice so please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Birthday Cakes may be ordered up to 12 months in advance which is recommended where possible to secure our time to create your product, send out for delivery& to reach you in time for your special occasion.
- All cake order must be made separately if ordering for dogs with different birthday dates.Due to shelf life these can not be sent together.Any orders for 2 cakes etc on one order but required for different dates will be contacted to pay the additional postage cost..
- All are cakes have a 3 day shelf life from your dogs birthday and must be kept in a fridge
If you are unsure of anything , you are welcome to contact us prior to ordering, or after an order for advice and an update. Email: email@example.com
Delivery Issues/Problem with your Order/Refunds
- If you are not at the address specified to accept the delivery when it arrives, you will be responsible for collecting it from the holding depot or arranging the re-delivery.
- in the unlikely event there is an issue with your order reaching its destination, we will liaise with both yourself and Royal Mail to do our best to help resolve the issue.
- Refunds are looked at on a one to ne basis , however we must be informed of any issues within 72 hours of you receiving your order
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged products but will deal with all cases individually and have them resolved as quickly as possible because our aim here is to keep the dogs happy :)
- Returns postage of any product unless otherwise agreed is at the consumers cost , we strongly advise obtaining proof of postage & do not accept returns via my hermes or parcels 2 go
- NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS: Due to the nature of our business we are to class baked to order and personalised items as non refundable however we treat all queries on a one to one basis and refunds are at our discretion.
In the event of any issue, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Making a payment & checking out
- We accept safe, secure payments using PayPal (our merchant payment processing provider).
- You do not need a Paypal account to make a purchase - all major debit and credit cards are accepted.
- Simply choose your items and click the 'Add to basket' button. When you have made your selection, click on the 'shopping bag' icon at the top right of our pages to view your checkout and display the chosen items you wish to purchase.
- Your order is displayed here with relevant personalisation details you have selected.
- You will be guided through the checkout process and will have the option to choose postage (or where applicable, free delivery / collection).
- You will be shown the final details of your order prior to making payment and if you do not agree with the total amount shown, please contact us via email prior to completing the payment process: Email: email@example.com
- If you agree to our total price including the postal charges, you can go on to complete the transaction.
- You will receive an automated email to confirm your order .
- Once your order is complete you will receive a dispatched email to inform you its on its way
- Your email /mobile will be given to RM in order for them to update you on your delivery
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery is a small, family run business and therefore the customer contacts the owners directly, who will deal with any query or problems including complaints swiftly and amicably. However we are bound by law to inform you of your rights...
- The customer, has seven working days from the day they receive the goods (the conclusion of the contract) in which to cancel. This cancellation must be sent in writing to the business address which is shown above and on our contact us page. The customer can give notice of cancellation by email. Exemptions to the right to cancel include Products made to the customers own specifications such as personalised cakes.
- The business will replace the goods or refund all money paid in relation to the contract if it is deemed an error by Pupcakes Dog Bakery including post and packaging within 30 days.
- If the customer needs to return faulty goods to Pupcakes Dog Bakery, we ask that they use the Royal Mail 'service and we will refund their return postage costs if applicable
- The customer is under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. If the duty is breached, the business may be entitled to compensation. It is also the customer's duty to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- You are welcome to contact us prior to ordering to check for availability, however, if any products are out of stock at the time of purchase, we will inform the customer and refund the cost of the item if the customer is not happy to wait for the product available dispatch date
Under the legislation of Animal by products regulations it is by law we are required to have our products tested for both Salmonella and Enterobacteriaceae.
- In the event of any recall issues needed with our products we will announce and advertise this information on the main page of our website along with literature via social media.Our products will be tested quarterly