TERMS OF PURCHASING
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going live.
- We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers as necessary.
- If we change our prices during the time you have purchased your products we will honour the given price at the time of purchase if check out has been completed.
- If your checkout is complete and a new promotion starts but you have yet to receive the products, Pupcakes Dog Bakery cannot honour this promotion to the consumer.
- Due to our products being handmade, each one may differ slightly. All weights stated are the minimum.
- All products and applicable delivery/postal fees are not subject to UK VAT at this time (October 2021
Delivery & Postage
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery aim to dispatch all products within 10 working days unless otherwise stipulated.
- All products will be sent via Royal Mail tracked 48 excluding cakes which are sent using royal Mail 24.
- All orders will arrive in waterproof packaging to prevent damage.
- We do not check if an item has been received , therefore it is the customers responsibility to inform us of non receipt of goods within 5 days of your dispatched notification .
- Delivery areas currently include the UK & Northern Ireland only. We regret that due to current regulations, we are unable to accept orders to be delivered outside those specified.
- FREE DELIVERY : we offer free delivery on all orders of £10 or more within a 5 Mile radius of LL114QS (Please be aware we can not give set delivery times but its generally between 10-3 mon/friday)Orders will be placed in a safe place if you are not home.
- COLLECTION :Available with prior arrangement , if choosing this option please email/message once orders placed so we can arrange delivery time.
Personalised Cakes & Treats
- All personalised cakes and similar products need a minimum of 10 days notice so please bear this in mind when ordering.
- Birthday Cakes may be ordered up to 12 months in advance which is recommended where possible to secure our time to create your product, send out for delivery& to reach you in time for your special occasion.
- All cake order must be made separately if ordering for dogs with different birthday dates.Due to shelf life these can not be sent together.Any orders for 2 cakes etc on one order but required for different dates will be contacted to pay the additional postage cost..
- All are cakes have a 3 day shelf life from your dogs birthday and must be kept in a fridge
If you are unsure of anything , you are welcome to contact us prior to ordering, or after an order for advice and an update. Email: email@example.com
Delivery Issues/Problem with your Order/Refunds
- If you are not at the address specified to accept the delivery when it arrives, you will be responsible for collecting it from the holding depot or arranging the re-delivery.
- in the unlikely event there is an issue with your order reaching its destination, we will liaise with both yourself and Royal Mail to do our best to help resolve the issue.
- Refunds are looked at on a one to ne basis , however we must be informed of any issues within 72 hours of you receiving your order
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery cannot be held responsible for any missing or damaged products but will deal with all cases individually and have them resolved as quickly as possible because our aim here is to keep the dogs happy :)
- Returns postage of any product unless otherwise agreed is at the consumers cost , we strongly advise obtaining proof of postage & do not accept returns via my hermes or parcels 2 go
- NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS: Due to the nature of our business we are to class baked to order and personalised items as non refundable however we treat all queries on a one to one basis and refunds are at our discretion.
In the event of any issue, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Making a payment & checking out
- We accept safe, secure payments using PayPal (our merchant payment processing provider).
- You do not need a Paypal account to make a purchase - all major debit and credit cards are accepted.
- Simply choose your items and click the 'Add to basket' button. When you have made your selection, click on the 'shopping bag' icon at the top right of our pages to view your checkout and display the chosen items you wish to purchase.
- Your order is displayed here with relevant personalisation details you have selected.
- You will be guided through the checkout process and will have the option to choose postage (or where applicable, free delivery / collection).
- You will be shown the final details of your order prior to making payment and if you do not agree with the total amount shown, please contact us via email prior to completing the payment process: Email: email@example.com
- If you agree to our total price including the postal charges, you can go on to complete the transaction.
- You will receive an automated email to confirm your order .
- Once your order is complete you will receive a dispatched email to inform you its on its way
- Your email /mobile will be given to RM in order for them to update you on your delivery
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery is a small, family run business and therefore the customer contacts the owners directly, who will deal with any query or problems including complaints swiftly and amicably. However we are bound by law to inform you of your rights...
- The customer, has seven working days from the day they receive the goods (the conclusion of the contract) in which to cancel. This cancellation must be sent in writing to the business address which is shown above and on our contact us page. The customer can give notice of cancellation by email. Exemptions to the right to cancel include Products made to the customers own specifications such as personalised cakes.
- The business will replace the goods or refund all money paid in relation to the contract if it is deemed an error by Pupcakes Dog Bakery including post and packaging within 30 days.
- If the customer needs to return faulty goods to Pupcakes Dog Bakery, we ask that they use the Royal Mail 'service and we will refund their return postage costs if applicable
- The customer is under a statutory duty throughout the period of cancellation to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. If the duty is breached, the business may be entitled to compensation. It is also the customer's duty to ensure that we receive the goods and that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- You are welcome to contact us prior to ordering to check for availability, however, if any products are out of stock at the time of purchase, we will inform the customer and refund the cost of the item if the customer is not happy to wait for the product available dispatch date
Under the legislation of Animal by products regulations it is by law we are required to have our products tested for both Salmonella and Enterobacteriaceae.
- In the event of any recall issues needed with our products we will announce and advertise this information on the main page of our website along with literature via social media.Our products will be tested quarterly
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery will respect you privacy and your personal data obtained.
- Transactions through Paypal are protected by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be disclosed, traded or sold to others.
- Pupcakes Dog Bakery use the information collected from you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience.
- Pupcakes dog bakery if fully GDPR compliant.
- All information in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by Pupcakes Dog Bakery and although we thrive to keep the information up to date and correct, this may require updating without prior notice.
- All purchases and information collected from the website is done so at the consumers risk including 3rd party links
Business name: Pupcakes Dog Bakery ™
Trade Mark: UK00003342775
Owner: Ms Sharon Parry
Pupcakes Dog Bakery, 3 Oakland Court , Old Mold Road, Wrexham, LL11 4QS
Feed Licence Registration: GB571E27347
DEFRA / APHA APPROVED PLANT
Liability Insurance number: FASH2009666XB
Terms & Conditions (Use of this Website)
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
1.16 Your order will be processed and delivered without undue delay, no later than 30 days after your order has been placed.
1.17 Please allow for up to 10 working days for delivery following the dispatch of your order.
Cancellations, returns and refunds
1.18 All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations..
1.19 Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 48 hours from the date made.
1.20 To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone about cancelling the order before the cancellation period has expired.
1.21 No orders can be cancelled once goods are received.
1.22 We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
1.23 Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.