The biscuit Box
The biscuit box , hand baked selection of treats in a flavour of your choice.
The mixed Biscuit Box.
What goes in it ... you decide
1 Pot of bite sized treats
1 Bag of snack sized bones
1 bag of big treats
Bite sized treats are ideal for on your walks in the handy sized resealable pot ,Our snack sized biscuits are ideal for a daily treat or perhaps a bedtime snack and ofcourse then the big biscuits ,these make the pawfect weekend treats becuase we all love that extre treat at the weekdn right ?
Packed full of organic flours , oats ,turmeric and a dash of parsely these snack size dog treats are a clear winner at pupcakes HQ
Slow baked for over 2 hours giving these biscuits a real crunch.
Our Biscuits are baked using the finest natural ingredients, organic and locally sourced wherever possible, making our biscuits ideal for those with the most sensitive tummy's and even the fussy pooches.
Our biscuits are Low in Fat ,Low in sugar & salts and High in Fibre
All our biscuits are made to order for total freshness; after all nothing but the best for our dogs, hey!
Everything at PupCakes Dog Bakery is baked with love, care and attention to detail. We don't rush, we don't cram in as many orders as possible, we simply cater for what we can in a timely manor & to a very high standard. Therefore, you can rest assured your dogs getting nothing but the best.
- All biscuits will have a minimum shelf life of 12 weeks
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Freezeable for up to 3 months
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable from 3 months to adult.
- Can be posted anywhere in the UK.
- As all our work is done by hand the actual product received may differ vary slightly than those in the picture.
- Free local delivery within a 5 mile radius of LL11.
- Your order will arrive within 10 working days of your purchase date,if you have not received it within this time then please email me to email@example.com
- DEFRA approved..
- Veterinary Approved
- Sealed with Trading Standards Approval.
- NO added preservatives, salts, sugars or poop! Just wholesome stuff, you know good stuff.
- FREE of Palm oil & Xytoil.
- Ensure plenty of water is available when serving your dog our treats.
- ALLERGIES: Whilst we will answer all questions as best as we can, we advise you check the ingredients with your vet. If your dog does have allergies, a full list of ingredients can be found below.
- MAY CONTAIN NUTS.
- For annalytical constitues please see individual listings.
- Need more information ,feel free to email me, Sharon. firstname.lastname@example.org