The christmas Pud doughnut - PRE ORDER
Handmade Iced Treat
The Doughnut pudding cookie new to this years range but were sure its set for being a favourite
Made by hand and decorated using our unique carob formula.
Perfect gift ,affordable & rather tasty.
Sold individually ,priced per cookie
Crunchy hand baked biscuits giving your dogs something to work at .
Bigger than the average dog treat our iced cookies are baked to last just that little bit longer than most & hopefully will keep them quite through lunch 😉
Baked using the finest natural ingredients, organic and locally sourced wherever possible, making our biscuits ideal for those with the most sensitive tummy's and even the fussy pooches.
All our biscuits are made to order for total freshness; after all nothing but the best for our dogs, hey! With this in mind we kindly ask you to order by our closing date december 15th .
Everything at PupCakes Dog Bakery is baked with love, care and attention to detail. We don't rush, we don't cram in as many orders as possible, we simply cater for what we can in a timely manor & to a very high standard. Therefore, you can rest assured your dogs christmas is in great hands when you order with us.
- All biscuits will have a minimum shelf life of 8 weeks
- To be kept refrigerated.
- Freezeable for up to 3 months
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Suitable from 3 months to adult.
- Can be posted anywhere in the UK.
- All our birthday boxes are shipped with royal mail tracked 48
- As all our work is done by hand the actual product received may differ vary slightly than those in the picture.
- Free local delivery within a 5 mile radius of LL11.a few days before christmas
- Your order will arrive in or around december 20th ,please email if you need before then email@example.com
- DEFRA approved..
- Veterinary Approved
- Sealed with Trading Standards Approval.
- NO added preservatives, salts, sugars or poop! Just wholesome stuff, you know good stuff.
- FREE of Palm oil & Xytoil.
- Ensure plenty of water is available when serving your dog our treats.
- ALLERGIES: Whilst we will answer all questions as best as we can, we advise you check the ingredients with your vet. If your dog does have allergies, a full list of ingredients can be found below.
- MAY CONTAIN NUTS.
Composition:Wholemeal Organic Flour,Oats, Parsley, Carob, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil,carob,carob powder,Turmeric, Kelp,Water.
Analytical Constitutes (per 100g) Energy (Kj/Kcal): 1495/356, Fats & Oil: 15%, Fibre: 28%, Protein: 22%, Ash: 3.5%.
- Need more information ,feel free to email me, Sharon. firstname.lastname@example.org